26th Nov to 8th Dec 2018
15 Days / 14 Nights, indicative price £3,900 per person, two sharing. Flights not inclusive
Explore the north-east India across the Brahmaputra river, during the Hornbill Festival, which regularly witnesses a vibrant congregation of cultures and tribes. Visit the Kaziranga National Park, home to the Great Indian One Horned Rhinoceros and also enjoy the Elephant Safari into the deep forests.
Visit the marvelous Ahom monuments and temples at Sivasagar and experience a memorable cruise on Brahmaputra. Discover Kolkata and its grand art galleries and cultural festivals, and most importantly the HQs of Missionaries of Charity! This trip would not be complete without a visit to Majuli, the largest river island in the world.
- The Hornbill Festival in North-East
- Kaziranga National Park for one-horned rhinos and elephants
- Ahom munuments in Sivasagar
- Brahmaputra cruise
- Missionaries of Charity visit at Kolkata
- Majuli, largest river island in the world