26th Nov to 8th Dec 2018
15 Days / 14 Nights, indicative price £3,900 per person, two sharing. Flights not inclusive
Explore the north-east India across the Brahmaputra river, during the Hornbill Festival, which regularly witnesses a vibrant congregation of cultures and tribes. Visit the Kaziranga National Park, home to the Great Indian One Horned Rhinoceros and also enjoy the Elephant Safari into the deep forests.
Visit the marvelous Ahom monuments and temples at Sivasagar and experience a memorable cruise on Brahmaputra. Discover Kolkata and its grand art galleries and cultural festivals, and most importantly the HQs of Missionaries of Charity! This trip would not be complete without a visit to Majuli, the largest river island in the world.
- The Hornbill Festival in North-East
- Kaziranga National Park for one-horned rhinos and elephants
- Ahom munuments in Sivasagar
- Brahmaputra cruise
- Missionaries of Charity visit at Kolkata
- Majuli, largest river island in the world
15 Days From £3,800 per person, two sharing. Flights not included
Best Time – Oct – April
For wildlife enthusiasts. Safaris to see India’s Big Five – Tiger, Asiatic Lion, Elephant, Leopard, One Horned Rhino. Also see flamingos and wild ass. Game drives in wildlife parks – SasanGir, Satpura, Kaziranga. Explore cities of Ahmedabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Bhopal.
A tailor made holiday
- See Asiatic Lions at SasanGir
- Visit Raan of Kutch/Dasada – see Wild Ass and Flamingoes
- Explore Ahmedabad and Bhopal
- Visit Sanchi – see the Great Stupa
- Safaris in Satpura in search of Leopards, Tigers, Sloth Bear, Wild Dogs and exotic birds
- Delhi sightseeing
- Safari in Kaziranga – see one horned rhinos, deer, elephants, tigers, birds
- Elephant Safari in Kaziranga
8 Days price from £ 3,500 per person, two sharing. Flights Not Included
Best Time – Nov – March
See migration of the Black Necked Cranes and visit Bhutan’s famous sights such as Taktshang Monastery ‘Tiger’s Den’.
A tailor made holiday
- See migration of Black Necked Cranes
- Enjoy Black Necked Crane Festival
- Hike toTaktshang Monastery ‘Tiger’s Den’.
- Drive over high mountain pass Dochu La
- Visit monasteries
- Excursion to ChimiLakhang
- See Punakha Dzong